Healthy Bottom Line (HBL) Safer Gambling Player Resources
The Healthy Bottom Line (HBL) Player Program is an independently tested evidence-based resource designed to actively support safer gambling by your customers.
The use of the ALeRT technology lets staff reach out to at-risk gamblers at the right time. Identification is then linked to meaningful customer interactions, relevant resources, and referrals as part of a stepped customer care program.
An essential part of that program is providing customers with the right information and tools to self-assess and manage their player journey.
No matter where someone is in their customer journey HBL resources include practical materials and strategies to help players manage their gambling:
HBL content is customized and branded for each operator to provide information that is relevant and meaningful to their customers. Messages are delivered in user-friendly and engaging formats, with a focus on concrete, actionable strategies rather than ambiguous statements. Materials are available in print or digital formats.
HBL Player Resources Include
- Prevention: Staying on Track (How to Set and Keep a Budget)
- Self-Assessment: How Does Your Play Score?
- Self-Management: Monthly Budget Planner (What is Your Gambling Limit?)
- Self-Management: Player Diary
- Assistance & Referral: Is It Still a Game?
- Is Someone You Care About Having Problems with Gambling?
Publications & Resources
- 7071 Bayers Road Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada